PCT Day 51, 02 July 2022 (Saturday)
“Hikerphagia”
Start Location: |
Mammoth Lakes |
Destination: |
Mammoth Lakes |
|
PCT Miles Day 51: |
0 |
Cum PCT Miles: |
906.6 |
|
Non-PCT Miles Day 51: |
0 |
Cum All Miles: |
987.0 |
|
PCT Miles Remaining: |
1,746.0 |
|
|
|
Elevation Gain Day 51: |
0 |
Cum Elevation Gain: |
162,406 |
Today is a zero day, and it was another productive day in Mammoth. I do not have a resupply box for Mammoth, and I need to buy seven days worth of food. This is by far the most days I’ve needed to buy food for in town. Because I ended up getting all the food at Vons, I had to get a little creative--interesting that Bishop has better options for hiking supplies than Mammoth. I ended up with lots of food, so, hopefully, the hiker hunger I’ve been experiencing will not be as bad during this stretch of trail.
I was also able to backfill all of the elevation data into my blog, and I should be able to keep that up to date from here on out. My next mini project for the blog is to try to backfill the side trail miles; this will be a little bit more challenging to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment